Claims Against Fiduciaries
Claims against fiduciaries involve allegations that a trustee, an executor of a will or some other fiduciary has failed to live up to his (or her) duties of properly and impartially administering a trust or an estate.
When claims against fiduciaries arise, you can trust a Denver fiduciary litigation attorney at J R Phillips & Associates, PC to resolve these issues as favorably and efficiently as possible. We have the experience, legal knowledge, and skills necessary to provide each of our clients with superior representation, effective solutions, and the best possible outcomes to their fiduciary disputes. Give us a call at (303) 741-2400 or fill out our online contact form.
Common Claims against Fiduciaries
Claims against fiduciaries of trusts or estates can specifically allege:
- Mismanagement of assets, including:
- Comingling the assets of a trust or an estate with a fiduciary’s personal assets
- Mishandling the assets of a trust
- Improperly investing the assets of a trust or an estate
- Taking the money or other assets from the estate or trust
- Failing to distribute the assets of a trust or an estate at all, in a timely manner and/or according to the terms of a trust or will.
- Administration issues, including:
- Failing to deal with the beneficiaries in an unbiased and fair manner
- Failing to record the financial activities and operations of the trust or estate
- Failing to keep detailed and accurate records of these activities
- Failing to keep beneficiaries informed about the operations of the trust or estate
- Failing to pay taxes for the estate or trust
- Failing to act in accordance with the laws applying to the administration of estates and trusts
- Failing to take any action regarding the administration of the trust or estate.
Proving claims against fiduciaries or defending yourself against these allegations will require experienced legal representation that you can obtain from J R Phillips & Associates, PC.
A Centennial Fiduciary Litigation Attorney at J R Phillips & Associates, PC.
When fiduciary disputes arise, both beneficiaries and fiduciaries can turn to the fiduciary dispute lawyers at J R Phillips & Associates, PC We provide a thoughtful, comprehensive approach to our clients’ disputes, issues, and needs, and we are committed to helping each of our clients work out the best possible solutions to their fiduciary disputes. This means that our clients can always rely on us to provide them with:
- Competent, caring and professional representation
- Personalized attention
- The highest quality of legal services
Our Centennial estate planning lawyer is skilled at using a variety of traditional and innovative strategies to successfully resolve fiduciary disputes while upholding our clients’ interests and helping them achieve their objectives.
Schedule an Initial Consultation – Contact Us Today
When claims against fiduciaries arise, you can trust the Denver fiduciary litigation attorneys at J R Phillips & Associates, PC to resolve these issues as favorably and efficiently as possible. Let’s discuss your options for resolving your fiduciary dispute during an initial consultation. To schedule this meeting, call us at (303) 741-2400 or email us using our convenient online contact form.
From our offices in Denver, we serve clients throughout the southwest and southeast Metro Area, including (but not limited to) people in Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Castle Rock, Parker, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Centennial.